The only thing more curious than the type of person who would give away their old, funky gym sneakers on Craigslist is the person on the other end of the transaction who might actually take them.
Our generous poster makes no attempt to dress up his price-free offering. In his own words, they are “beat up” sneakers used “for the gym”. The “let me know” “if you want them” is the cherry on the sundae. If you hurry, maybe he’ll throw in his used jock strap too.
Men’s Nike Airmax 10.5 used (Queens)
Date: 2010-10-02, 11:02AM EDT
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
use pair of nike airmax size 10.5 used for the gym. they’re kind of beat up. if you want them let me know.
- Location: Queens
- it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Related articles by Zemanta
- Grown Up Styles of Nike Air Max 24-7 ‘Glass Blue’ (myairshoes.com)
- Nike Air Max LeBron VIII “USA” (myairshoes.com)
- Nike Shoes That Double Up as Wii Controllers (Video) (inhabitat.com)
- Nike Files Patent for Sneakers That Lace Themselves (shoppingblog.com)